The desire to be slim is inherent in both women and men. Sometimes it happens that you need to lose weight very quickly at a certain time for an important event or a vacation. In such situations, rapid weight loss diets have a good effect.
As long as a person is really overweight, they can lose ten kilograms in a week without putting too much effort. But if in fact being overweight is invented and it doesn't really exist, then the body will be very reluctant to shed the usual weight.
What are the diets to lose weight fast?
Fast weight loss diets give excellent effects in a short time, but the results obtained, unfortunately, do not last long. You should not abruptly switch to your regular diet. A smooth transition from diet to regular eating will result in the least stress on the body.
From the name it follows that according to the 10 kg weight loss menu at home, it will be made up of protein products. Due to the fact that the diet consists of protein products, the body will begin to use the accumulations of fat during its normal life. And this, in turn, allows you to lose weight, since it relieves the extra kilos and corrects the contours of the figure.
The weekly menu is based on seafood (about 300 grams), a packet of low-fat cottage cheese, skinless chicken breast (200 grams), lean beef (100 grams), chicken egg whites (5 pieces).
During the diet, it is prohibited: fried, canned food, semi-finished products, fermented dairy products, high-starch vegetables, milk, soft drinks, juices from the store.
Power mode must meet the requirements:
- There should be five to six meals a day.
- Complex carbohydrates are allowed before lunch.
- Evening meals should include protein and low-starch vegetables.
- The daily amount of fat is thirty grams. It is recommended to obtain it from vegetable oil, which can be used to season fresh vegetables.
Before using this diet at home to lose 10 kg per week, it is recommended to consult a doctor, as it is quite strict and not everyone can tolerate it.
The main food is buckwheat, however few other foods are allowed. Every day you need to eat up to two hundred and fifty grams of buckwheat. It should be cooked in the evening: 250 grams of dry buckwheat is poured with boiled water, closed with a lid and left overnight. The liquid should be two fingers higher than the level of buckwheat in the pan. Replacement of water with kefir is allowed. Salt, spices and other spices are not added to the porridge.
Lean buckwheat porridge cooked at night is eaten during the day. Allowed drinks: mineral water and unsweetened green tea. The last meal should be four hours before bedtime. If, after you've eaten all the porridge, you're still hungry, you can drink a glass of fat-free kefir or eat a green apple without sugar.
After a kefir diet, a person will not only lose 10 kg per week, but will also allow the digestive tract to become healthier. At the end of the diet, immunity improves, gastrointestinal tract efficiency increases, cholesterol levels decrease and toxins are eliminated.
The daily volume of kefir drunk should be equal to one and a half liters. This volume is divisible by five. In addition to kefir, you should consume additional foods daily that are allowed in the diet.
Menu of additional products allowed in the kefir diet:
- Day one: five medium potato tubers, boiled with skin.
- Day two: one hundred grams of chicken breast boiled without salt, without skin.
- Day three: one hundred grams of boiled meat.
- Day four: one hundred grams of boiled or steamed white fish.
- Day 5: fresh vegetables and fruits up to 1 kg.
- Days six and seven: unlimited drinking water.
How to lose 10 kilograms in a week without dieting?
In order not to burn out with diets, but still lose weight quickly, it is worth resorting to physical exercise, a balanced diet or visiting a sauna.
Bath or sauna
For a visit to a bath or sauna, a person loses two kilograms. Such a sharp weight jump occurs due to the loss of fluid from the organisms, as well as toxins and fats. For maximum effectiveness in weight loss, you should go on an empty stomach. It would be helpful to use a sea salt and honey scrub. Be sure to take breaks of a few minutes between entering the steam room. To lose weight, do not swim in the pool or take a cold shower after the steam bath.
After visiting a bath or sauna, it is recommended to refrain from eating for the first two hours. However, a cup of delicious green tea is not forbidden, naturally unsweetened.
Losing weight quickly with a balanced diet is easy. The main thing is to follow the rules.
A balanced nutrition system is based on the following rules:
- The food consumed per day should be divided into the following proportions: first meal: 25%, second meal: 50%, third meal: 25%.
- Calculate the required ratio of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Fifty percent of the diet should be carbohydrates, fifteen percent protein, and twenty-five percent fat. This ratio will give a person the desired rapid weight loss of 10 kg. Keep in mind that proteins must be of animal origin, fats are mostly vegetable oils, and five percent of carbohydrates must come in the form of fiber.
- For every kilogram of your own weight, you should drink 30 milliliters of clean drinking water. Tea, broth, soups, juices, etc. They are not counted because they are not water, but they are considered liquid.
- It is imperative to calculate the amount of calories. To lose 10 kg per week, it is not necessary to consume more than 1400 calories per day.
Since the ideal exercise program is individual for everyone, the best solution would be a visit to the gym and personal workouts with a trainer. But not everyone has the opportunity to do this. Therefore, you can lose weight 10 kg per week at home with the help of physical exercises on your own. However, for this, a person will need strict discipline, perseverance and strong willpower.
To lose weight quickly, you need to choose the right exercises.
Properties that physical exercise must have to lose 10 kg per week:
- Helps to speed up metabolism. This should be an endurance exercise. Training should consist of strength training or half.
- A person should enjoy training and not perceive it as punishment.
- On average, an exercise session should burn 300 calories or more.
- Increases load over time. That is, as soon as it is easy to lift the weight, it is necessary to increase it. When running, you can speed up or increase the distance. All increases in weight or intensity should be felt individually. If last time you increased the distance you were running, and today you don't feel good, then you don't need to torture yourself and exhaust yourself, just reduce the intensity of your exercises this time and enjoy your workout.
How to lose 10 kg with water in a week?
The easiest way to lose weight 10 kg per week at home, since you do not need strict restrictions and adherence to many rules. Nutritionists call losing weight with water a lazy diet.
A lazy diet consists of drinking plenty of water before every meal and, most importantly, immediately after sleeping.
Immediately after a person wakes up, they should definitely drink a glass of clean water with a lemon wedge. If you have problems with the work of the gastrointestinal tract, you should exclude lemon. Then during the day, fifteen minutes before each meal, be sure to drink a glass of water. Water fills the stomach and therefore a person eats less food.
It is better to buy water in a store: mineral or non-carbonated drinking water. Tap water is allowed, but must be filtered before use. The volume of water that is drunk per day should not exceed three liters. It is possible to follow a lazy diet for a month, however the results will be visible within a week.
Teenager slimming without damaging the body
Rapid weight loss through diets or fasting days is not recommended for teens, so losing 10kg in a week will not work.
Weight loss in adolescents should be smooth and without jumps in a balanced and correct diet, with a sufficient intake of vitamins. With proper nutrition, much depends on compliance with the regimen and the quality of products. Products must be natural, without various chemical additives. And the food must be at a certain time of the day.
Sports will be a great weight loss aid for teens. Physical activity burns excess fat more actively and eliminates extra pounds.
First meal: You should never skip breakfast. It is these calories that are received in the morning that provide energy for the entire day. At lunchtime, it is recommended to eat liquid dishes: borscht, soups, broths, etc. They won't allow you to consume extra calories, as liquid foods are better for filling and filling the stomach.
The entire diet should be protein-based. It is the protein that is a building material for a young developing organism. It is better to minimize the heat treatment of food. Allowed: stewing, parking, steaming, baking. To the maximum, it is required to exclude spices, salt, hot spices, canned food. Dried fruits or nuts are great substitutes for sweets. Also, carbonated drinks and juices from the store are pushed out of the diet. Homemade juice is allowed.