The buckwheat diet is a mono-diet, during which you only need to eat buckwheat.
There are many variations of this diet - you can add fruit, vegetable, herb, spice, and soy sauce kefir to the main product.
Buckwheat with kefir in the morning for weight loss
In addition to the fact that with its help you can lose from 2 to 12 kilograms, it is also a useful product. It contains 18 useful vitamins and trace elements: B1, B2, B6, folic acid, antioxidants, vitamin PP and various minerals.
The potassium contained in the grain helps with blood pressure, removes toxins from the liver, helps restore the intestinal microflora and reduces cholesterol. Despite the fact that there are no restrictions on the amount of porridge, the diet is very effective and, most importantly, "you are not hungry. "
Many are afraid to go on a diet precisely because of the fear of deliberate starvation. It contains many carbohydrates, which consist of long chains of glucose, so-called complex carbohydrates and fiber, in addition to protein. Thanks to this, weight loss does not experience a constant feeling of hunger, the body receives most of the necessary minerals, as well as trace elements.
Fast diet: 3 days
The question of how to lose weight quickly and painlessly with buckwheat in 3 days worries almost every girl who suddenly has a couple of extra pounds. To lose weight quickly before some important event: a trip to the sea, a birthday, an anniversary or public speaking, you can follow a strict fast diet.
This is a pretty tough diet. The diet should consist only of buckwheat porridge, which should be prepared in advance in the evening, and clean water. Sugary teas and coffee should be avoided, but herbal tea or unsweetened green tea with mint can be used.
As you know, mint quenches hunger. Buckwheat contains complex carbohydrates that take a long time to digest. If it is very difficult to contain yourself, you can eat one or two green apples, 1% kefir (one glass), or low-fat yogurt (you can choose one per day). You cannot eat after 6: 00 p. m. or 3 hours before going to bed.
Diet lasts for seven days
In 7 days with buckwheat, you can lose 3-7 kg, of course, if you strictly follow the diet. A whole week of monotonous food is hard to bear. Due to the fact that every day on the menu there is only buckwheat without added sugar, salt and meat products, losing weight often breaks down. This may not be possible for people used to a varied diet.
Buckwheat works great together with kefir or other low-fat fermented dairy products: low-fat unsweetened yogurt or 1% kefir. It is allowed to drink up to 1 liter per day.
You can add a teaspoon of vegetable oil, linseed oil, or soy sauce to your daily portion of porridge. This is the only sauce that can be used to flavor food during a diet. Eat two unsweetened fruits a day: green apples, grapefruit, but not a banana, it is very high in calories. Buckwheat can be filled with kefir or washed with porridge.
And water! Buckwheat removes water from the body, so you need to drink at least 1. 5 liters of clean water every day. Or at the rate of 1 liter for every 30 kg of body weight. But no more than 3 liters per day. You can add various dried fruits to the porridge, no more than 6 large berries per serving.
In order for the weight not to regain after the diet, it must be gradually eliminated. Minimum of sweet, starchy, steamed, boiled, or baked foods. Buckwheat for dinner. The transition period must be at least 10 days. You can repeat it no earlier than 1, 5 months later. the next call can be made no earlier than 6 months later. The body needs time to recover. With the right approach, you can lose 7 to 12 kilograms in a week.
The diet will not help if the excess weight does not exceed 5 kilograms. Any diet should be accompanied by moderate physical activity to achieve maximum effect.
Not suitable for people who do intense physical activity.
How to cook buckwheat correctly
To preserve all the minerals and trace elements of the cereal and to lose weight properly, the buckwheat must be well cooked. The best way to cook buckwheat for your diet is to steam it.
Option n. 1
- For a daily serving, you will need a glass of dry buckwheat (250 ml).
- Rinse well under running water.
- Take a 1-2 liter container and pour buckwheat with two glasses of boiling water.
- Cover and wrap tightly with a towel. Let the buckwheat steam for 4 hours. Or cook it at night, leave the bowl with the cereals until morning.
Option n. # 2
- Rinse the cereal.
- Fill it with 1/2 water.
- Cook over high heat until all the water is absorbed.
- Make a small fire and simmer for another 6 minutes.
- Then wrap the pan with something to soak.
Porridge with this method will be much softer than if it is steamed.
Option # 3
- Pour boiling water over the cereal.
- Drain the water.
- Fill with boiled water (not with boiling water, but with warm water) at the rate of 1/1, 5.
The porridge is a bit tougher, but retains the most vitamins and minerals.
Buckwheat, although it contains many useful substances, is still a mono-diet and, to avoid health problems, it is recommended to use vitamin complexes during and after.
- This is a very frugal diet. Buckwheat costs about 40-80 rubles, depending on the manufacturer. In a week, you can lose weight with boiled buckwheat and save significantly on food.
- Very useful, cleanses the liver.
- It should be in the diet of people with low hemoglobin, suffering from high blood pressure, various liver diseases.
- Removes excess cholesterol, toxins, heavy metal ions and toxins from the body.
- Buckwheat can easily replace potatoes and bread
- Calcium in the composition cares for the condition of hair, nails
- Magnesium saves from depression.
- Improves vision and cerebral circulation
- Buckwheat can be eaten in unlimited quantities. The feeling of hunger does not threaten you.
- Do not add oil, salt, milk, meat, sauces. In extreme cases, you can kefir or herbs, spices.
- Due to the lack of varied nutrition and sugar in food, after 2-3 days you may feel a lack of energy, a slight general weakness. During this period, you can drink a glass of pure water with a teaspoon of natural honey, thus you will replenish the glucose balance in the body.
- Avoid the consumption of salt and sugar during weight loss.
- It is difficult to combine with active sports due to the general weakness of the body.
- Monotonous eating is depressing and causes breakdowns.
For whom the buckwheat diet is contraindicated
The buckwheat diet is contraindicated for people who have problems with the heart, gastrointestinal tract, blood vessels or kidneys. If there is a problem with the pressure. It is categorically contraindicated in patients with diabetes mellitus. During pregnancy and lactation.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers, in general, are prohibited from following diets that are not adequate and balanced nutrition. People are depressed.
At the first sign of deterioration, the diet must be canceled.
Buckwheat Cleanse Day
Buckwheat days can be organized periodically to cleanse the body and keep it in good shape. If you organize one unloading day a week, exclusively with buckwheat, you can not only cleanse the body of harmful toxins and toxins, but also lose a couple of three kilograms.