FAVORITE weight loss diet is one of the most effective ways to deal with extra pounds. The daily menu is made up of products of general availability, the purchase of which will not bring any tangible damage to the financial situation of the consumer.
Due to its simplicity and clarity, any woman, girl or man can easily follow all the important rules and nuances of this method. Its duration is only one week, during which up to ten kilograms of weight can be lost. However, do not abuse this method to get rid of unnecessary body fat.
Nutritionists recommend limiting yourself to eating no more than once every two to four months.
What is the essence of the FAVORITE diet?
Each of the seven days during which a person struggles with obesity and tries to lose extra pounds has its own menu. This type of diet cannot be called a mono diet, although some elements of this practice are also present here. However, due to the general variety of foods, the effect of filling the body with the necessary nutrients and elements is achieved.
It is very important to understand that in order to get the most out of this fight against body fat and prevent unwanted effects, it is necessary to start and end food restriction correctly.
The FAVORITE rapid weight loss diet also includes regular physical activity and special exercises to increase efficiency. It all depends on the specific day of the diet. It is necessary to roughly calculate the calorie content of the menu and, accordingly, select the type of load required.
FAVORITE diet diet
The food restriction scheme can be represented as follows:
- First day- drink. You can use only spices, juices, drinks and liquid foods without a solid base (meat, potatoes, vegetables). The emphasis is on plain, still water at room temperature;
- Second day- vegetables. All the vegetables that are in the refrigerator are used. The most popular are tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants, zucchini, cabbage. You can cook, cook, bake dishes, prepare salads;
- Third day- drink. Completely repeat the menu of the first day;
- Fourth day- fruit. It is allowed to eat apples, pears, oranges, bananas and other fruits in any quantity. It is recommended to eat every two to three hours to prevent severe hunger;
- Fifth day- protein. Here you can already eat meat and fish. It is better to give preference to poultry (chicken, turkey) without skin. Low-fat varieties (cod, perch, and others) have been proven effective from fish. The seafood is great too. They contain a lot of iodine and other trace elements;
- Sixth day- drink;
- Seventh Daysuggests returning to a normal diet. It is allowed to eat everything that is in a normal environment. The main thing is not to pounce on food, but to use it in small portions.
During abstinence from certain foods, nutritionists recommend additionally using a variety of vitamin complexes with trace elements in their composition. This will help prevent hypovitaminosis.
Pros and cons of the method
The FAVORITE diet shows excellent final results.
Its undoubted positive aspects are:
- High efficiency. In 1 week, you can lose up to 10 kg of excess weight;
- Relative safety. Unlike mono diets, this method of losing weight provides the body with a variety of nutrients, which contributes to its normal functioning;
- Willpower and discipline training.
The negatives include:
- Body burden. Refraining from certain important components of the normal human diet always negatively affects the state of individual organs and systems;
- Slow down metabolism. Due to the significant limitation of food volumes, the body rebuilds itself to an economical mode of energy consumption. You need some time to recover.
The FAVORITE slimming diet is contraindicated in the following situations:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- The presence of organic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, ulcer, colitis);
- Poor general condition of the person;
- Hypertension or diabetes;
- Postoperative period;
- Kidney or liver failure.
In addition to the traditional recommendations, you should not forget about the standard rules of healthy eating.
- Eating should be frequent (5-6 times a day). However, the portion sizes are still small;
- Drink at least 2 liters of purified water a day;
- Depending on the caloric intake of the day, you should select the appropriate physical activity for the body (walking, running, swimming). This will greatly improve the effectiveness of the fight against obesity;
- With a significant deterioration in the general condition of a person, it is worth stopping the diet.
Nutritionists offer more advice:
- First, they recommend rearranging the day of fruits and vegetables on the list. The fruits of the trees are believed to be easier to start a diet.
- Second, they suggest substituting common white cabbage for broccoli to enhance the fat burning effect.
- Third, all protein foods should be eaten at different meals. The fact is that dairy products tend to slow down the digestion of meat. Therefore, it is better to drink kefir for breakfast and cook chicken for dinner.
In any case, before starting a diet of this type, it is better to consult a doctor.