Overweight women cause a lot of trouble, but getting rid of it is difficult. Fat deposits in the abdomen are especially difficult to remove. But there are situations when you urgently need to lose weight, for example, there is an important event for which you need to wear a beautiful dress. In such cases, women ask themselves the question: how to lose 10 kg in a week at home and remove the stomach and sides. In fact, it is possible, but you have to remember that such extreme weight loss is not good for your health. Also, after a strong disappearance of body fat, they will quickly return later.
How to lose 5 kg in a week and remove your belly at home?
Solving this problem requires a comprehensive approach. This does not require an extreme diet or a fast. Losing excess weight quickly can be achieved with proper nutrition combined with exercise.
If you have a problem, how to lose 5 kg in a week and remove your belly, you need to understand the characteristics of weight loss. The excess fat, in the first place, accumulates in the belly and leaves there at the end. With normal weight loss with the help of diets, the volume of the hands and face will first decrease.
Exercise is essential to stimulate the loss of fat from the waist. In addition, special exercises are needed to tighten the abdominal muscles. Also, beauty treatments like massages or body wraps can help.
In such a short time, a large amount of body fat cannot disappear. Basically, weight loss occurs due to the cleaning of the intestines and the removal of excess water from the body, so the weight comes back. Also, you need to know how much you can lose weight in a week. 10-15 kg can only be dropped if the starting weight is very large. An ordinary woman with an average figure, who wants to quickly reduce the volume of the abdomen, can only count on the disappearance of 3-5 kg.
To learn how to lose weight quickly, you must eliminate the causes of its accumulation. Why do fat deposits appear:
- due to improper and irregular nutrition, the body begins to make reserves, mainly in the abdomen;
- stress leads to an increase in the amount of the hormone cortisol, which accelerates the accumulation of fat;
- lack of sleep causes a slowdown in metabolic processes;
- hormonal changes with age lead to weight gain;
- excess calories in food, they do not have time to spend.
But experts believe that this is extreme weight loss, not good for your health. And after going back to the usual diet, the fat will come back again. Therefore, such weight loss is recommended when there really is an emergency. But to really lose weight for a long time, you need to follow the advice of experts:
- the goal should be realistic, it is better to lose weight gradually, but steadily;
- monitor nutrition, diets are not necessary, but the diet will have to be changed;
- reduce the caloric content of foods by limiting carbohydrates and sweets;
- eat only homemade food, refuse fast food and semi-finished products;
- there should be more vegetables and fruits in the diet;
- drink enough water a day;
- don't skip breakfast;
- eat protein-rich foods daily;
- regular physical activity is required;
- 3-5 times a week need cardio training;
- get rid of bad habits;
- avoid stressful situations, sleep well, and maintain a good mood;
- do not use fat-burning drugs as they cause metabolic disturbances and can seriously harm your health.
And the last tip: losing weight in such an extreme way is recommended only at a young age. After age 45, weight gain is most often associated with hormonal changes. In this case, the fat deposits simply accumulate in the stomach. But diets will not help to get rid of them, they can only worsen metabolic processes even more.
How can you quickly lose weight and get rid of your tummy at home with the help of nutrition?
Very often, those who are interested in how to quickly lose weight and get rid of the belly use diets. With such a diet, the digestive system is under great stress. So in a week it turns out to lose weight, but gastritis or dysbiosis develops.
In order not to harm your health, you should follow the advice of nutritionists on nutrition:
- after the rapid disappearance of the extra kilos, they return just as quickly, so strict diets are not recommended;
- it is not recommended that people with a weak psyche use a mono-diet;
- must choose a food system to contain familiar products;
- eat in small portions, but be sure to eat several times a day, preferably every 3 hours;
- drink enough water;
- it is recommended to consume bran in the morning to cleanse the intestines;
- last meal 3 hours before bedtime;
- increase the amount of fiber in fruits, vegetables and nuts;
- eat carbohydrate foods in the morning, best for breakfast;
- reject harmful products.