A slim and toned body is a dream not only for women, but for most men as well. To lose weight, you don't have to torment yourself with rigid diets and grueling workouts.
Proper nutrition has a special place in the fight for a beautiful figure. It means a balanced menu, carefully selected products and a few simple rules that form the basis of the PP.
Is it possible to lose weight with proper nutrition?
By observing the principles of proper nutrition, you not only supply the body with useful vitamins and minerals, but also rid it of toxins and fat deposits. The menu includes only low calorie foods. Despite this, they saturate the body for a long time, which allows you to avoid unplanned snacks, which are most often used as sandwiches or French fries.
A healthy diet also helps prevent the development of various diseases that can lead to obesity (such as diabetes). The diet aims to speed up metabolism and improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Thanks to this, you can not only reduce weight, but also clean the skin from acne and blackheads, as well as improve the condition of hair and nails. In addition, it will improve well-being, the feeling of heaviness after eating will disappear, which will be a nice extra for a flawless figure.
If you follow the basic principles of proper nutrition, you can easily get rid of 5-9 kg. The exact result depends on the physiological characteristics, gender and age of weight loss.
What foods can you eat
The list of foods allowed for PN for weight loss is quite extensive and varied:
- low-fat fish and shellfish;
- cereals and legumes;
- fermented dairy products;
- nuts and dried fruits (in small quantities).
The top 7 scientifically proven products deserve special attention:
- Grapefruit- is legitimately recognized as a natural fat burner. It contains a large amount of vitamins with a minimal caloric content.
- Oats: rich in complex carbohydrates. They are the fuel of the body.
- Tomatoesare a versatile ingredient for many dishes. Prevents the development of cancer and heart attack.
- Broccoli: contains an active substance called sulforaphane. Many heart medications have been created on this basis.
- Unrefined vegetable oilsare a source of polyunsaturated fatty acids. These varieties include olive oil, sea buckthorn, sesame, and flaxseed.
- Whole grains: protects blood vessels from atherosclerotic plaques and helps with weight loss. This group includes cereals such as millet, buckwheat, oats, brown rice.
- Greens- Contains chlorophyll, which suppresses the negative effects of junk food. Parsley, lettuce, coriander, dill, basil, and spinach have antioxidant properties.
It is worth noting that the list of the healthiest foods was compiled based on 20 years of research by scientists.
One of the most important principles of good nutrition is avoiding unhealthy foods. If you want to lose weight without much effort, then you need to improve your eating habits. For example, you are used to eating fast food during your lunch break at work, eating it with chocolate cake, and drinking soda. You will need to completely abandon that habit, replacing junk food with healthy food.
The list of prohibited foods includes the following foods:
- smoked meats;
- semi-finished products;
- canned food;
- baked goods;
- tomato sauce, mayonnaise and other sauces;
- packaged soft drinks and juices.
You should also avoid foods that contain trans fats, preservatives, soy, and palm oil. It is recommended to minimize the consumption of alcoholic beverages and confectionery.
The process of losing weight should begin with cleaning the refrigerator. Remove all foods from the prohibited foods list. If this is not done, then at some point he will definitely eat a piece of sausage, which will surely be followed by another. This will only lead to a breakdown of food, after which the weight loss process will have to start over.
Basic principles of PP to lose weight
By following the basics of good nutrition, you can achieve amazing results. However, each rule has its own characteristics and nuances, so it deserves detailed consideration.
The most important rule of a healthy diet to lose weight is balance. The body must necessarily receive proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Without a doubt, the rejection of any of these macronutrients will carry a series of negative consequences. It should be understood that the body and body cannot function normally if they are deficient in BJU.
The correct ratio of protein, fat and carbohydrates is as follows: 35%, 25%, 50%.
Protein intake is worth noting. This is due to the fact that it is present in all meals. If you do not play sports, the daily rate is 1. 5 g for every kilogram of weight. With regular physical activity, the amount of protein is approximately 2. 5-3 g / kg.
If you want to more accurately calculate your individual daily KBZhU allowance, use the out-of-the-box formula:
- (weight (in kg) x 10 + height (in cm) x 6. 25 + age (in years) x 5 - 161 (for women) or + 5 (for men) x activity coefficient).
Activity rate is your lifestyle. If it is quite mobile, then this indicator will be equal to 1. 30. In the case of an inactive sedentary lifestyle, the coefficient will be 1. 2. With regular training, the figure will increase to 1. 45.
The weight loss diet involves restricting calories. The daily calorie intake for women is 2, 000 calories per day. To lose weight, you need to reduce your diet by 10-20%.
With proper nutrition, you should eat frequently, but in small portions, to lose weight. The daily diet includes 5-6 meals, 3 of which are the main ones (breakfast, lunch, dinner). This is necessary to improve metabolism. In order for it to work, small amounts of food need to be regularly supplied to the body. Also, this "trick" allows you to avoid feeling hungry.
Slow carbohydrates and protein are preferred for a quality breakfast. For example, porridge, cottage cheese or omelette. Please note that neglecting breakfast is strictly prohibited. It is he who initiates the work of the whole body and gives you energy throughout the day.
Complex carbohydrates, fiber, and protein are good options for lunch. This meal is considered the most satisfying and high in calories. For lunch, you can cook soup, meat or fish, garnish.
The main requirement for dinner is lightness. In this case, the dish should be rich in protein and fiber.
The remaining 2-3 meals are snacks. Choose foods rich in protein and fiber. The first snack should be between breakfast and lunch. It is often referred to as brunch. In this case, the ideal solution would be cottage cheese, yogurt, fruit or smoothies. The second snack is an afternoon snack. You can "freeze the worm" with nuts or dried fruit. In the case of the last snack, everything is individual. Someone can easily do without it, while others simply need it, and giving it up leads to overeating every night. The last meal should take place 2-3 hours before an hour. Kefir or fermented baked milk is considered ideal for such a snack.
Important!The fruit can only be present in meals during the first half of the day. They take a long time to digest and absorb. If you eat an apple before going to bed, it will cause it to rot in the body.
When losing weight, you should drink clean water regularly. Tea, coffee, compote, juice, and other beverages are not counted. The daily intake with proper nutrition is 2 liters. Even mild dehydration can affect brain function and reduce physical performance. Smartphone owners can install an application with which they can control the replenishment of the water balance.
Important!The brain often misread signals from the body, mistaking thirst for hunger. If you feel hungry an hour after eating, don't rush to grab the food. Drink a glass of water first.
It is recommended to drink liquids between 10 and 15 minutes after waking up. A glass of room temperature water will help you wake up faster and prepare your body for your first meal.
Eating well may seem difficult to many. This is the most common mistake. In reality, it is enough to master all the rules of the PP. The cooking method is equally important. It depends on whether the food will benefit or harm your body. For example, when frying, most of the nutrients are broken down, so the body does not receive the vitamins and minerals it needs. Also, the vegetable oil used for frying significantly increases the caloric content of the dish.
When losing weight, you should pay special attention to heat treatment of products. They can be boiled, stewed, steamed, and baked.
Sample menu of the day
Menu development for proper nutrition must be approached responsibly. It should be varied, otherwise you will quickly get bored, which will lead to spoilage of food. We have prepared a unique selection of options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- low-fat cottage cheese, apple;
- oatmeal with fruit pieces;
- omelette with broccoli;
- millet porridge, a slice of whole wheat bread, a slice of cheese;
- smoothie, bread;
- buckwheat porridge cooked in milk;
- fruit salad dressed with natural yogurt;
- oatmeal, 2 chicken eggs;
- bruschetta with tomatoes and avocado.
- oat bran with milk;
- banana smoothie, 2 toasts with fruit.
- brown rice, turkey baked in foil, vegetable salad;
- light vegetable soup, buckwheat, steamed fish cakes;
- pumpkin cream soup, vegetable stew, boiled chicken breast;
- chicken broth, baked fish with vegetables;
- cabbage soup, cauliflower in creamy sauce, steamed chicken cutlets.
- salmon with boiled chickpeas, vegetable salad;
- durum wheat pasta, boiled turkey breast;
- lean steak, vegetable stew;
- curd casserole;
- fish with vegetable salad;
- 2-egg omelette, fresh tomato and cucumber salad;
- plain yogurt;
- low-fat cottage cheese;
- fruit or vegetable smoothie;
- milk jelly with fruits;
- baked apple with honey and cinnamon.
What else is important to lose weight?
The following recommendations, which can also be attributed to the basics of a healthy diet, will help speed up the process of slimming with PP:
- Eat more complex carbohydrates. You can get them from vegetables, fruits, berries, cereals, legumes. Do not forget that they represent 50% of the daily intake of BZHU. It is better to refuse fast carbohydrates.
- Food should be at a comfortable temperature: no more than 50-60 degrees and no less than 10 degrees. Very hot and too cold foods have an adverse effect on the digestive process.
- Eat high-fiber foods every day. Like a sponge, it absorbs accumulated toxins in the body, gently removing them from the body. In addition, dietary fiber improves the intestinal microflora and ensures long-term satiety. Fiber is found in wheat bran, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage.
- Sweets can only be eaten in the morning. Unlike diets, PP does not require a total rejection of confectionery. It is enough to choose the right delicacy. For example, a slice of cake can be substituted for homemade cheesecake. It is also allowed to eat dark chocolate, ice cream, marshmallows, jam, marshmallow.
Exercising will help speed up the weight loss process. Cardiovascular training is rightfully recognized as the most effective. In 40 minutes, you can get rid of 400-600 kcal. If, due to your busy work schedule, you don't have time to visit the gym, then you can train at home.
Eating right is a quick and easy way to lose weight. The most important thing is adherence to the basic principles. In most cases, the first results will be visible within a week.