Comments say: The Japanese diet is not only a way to change a dress for a smaller suit in two weeks, but also an option to "freeze" a new weight for at least 2 years. The diet was created in a clinic for obese patients. But, even created by doctors, such a nutritional system is not suitable for everyone. . .
What is the secret of such nutrition?
Don't expect to lose weight with sushi or miso soup. It is a salt-free diet that is named after the country in which it was developed.
This does not mean that this is a 100% original diet: the diet prohibits the same as others (fat, sweet, but first of all - salty). Doctors call this diet no salt or no protein.
The diet burns 5 to 8 kg in 2 weeks.
The maximum duration of these meals is 14 days. It is allowed to repeat the diet no earlier than 2 years later (but better - after 3 years).
- Animal proteins: lean fish (a calorie table is published on the Internet, choose fish based on this data, although it is also known that Japanese salmon is also not prohibited), chicken, veal. Also allow yourself eggs (chicken, quail).
- Milk: low-fat kefir.
- Cereals: Diet bread.
- Fruits, vegetables(but preferably not potatoes or melons, but "light" foods).
- Fats: olive oil (in moderation).
- Drinks: black coffee (without sugar or milk), green tea, herbal teas. By the way: if it is better not to get carried away by coffee, then you can drink tea and plain water as much as you want.Watershould be drunk 1. 5 liters per day.
The daily menu must be missing:wine, alcoholic beverages and even beer, sugar(and products whose labels appear: packaged juices, sweets and confectionery, sweet milk), flour and salt. . . Not only is herring and other salty gifts from rivers and seas prohibited, but also salting salads, soups and homemade cereals is prohibited.
The benefits of the "Japanese girl"
- The diet normalizes the metabolism and removes toxins from the body. Thanks to this, such a menu not only "loses weight", but also heals the body.
- The diet teaches the body to eat small portions and low calorie foods. Because of this, even after the release, the burned weight does not return.
- Dieting with a lot of excess weight. In the first days it is liquid (and it will come back, so you will gain 1-2 kg after the diet, and this is normal). But the remaining 3-6 kg will melt without a trace.
- The diet is available even in winter. This weight loss can be allowed by people of any income.
These strict diets are contraindicated forpregnant and lactating women. However, if you have just given birth but are not breastfeeding, refrain from losing weight for at least 6 months; let the body "wander off" after pregnancy (the period when the body gave the baby most of its nutrients and seriously depleted its own internal reserves). The Japanese diet is not suitable even during the period of seasonal vitamin deficiency (early spring) or during rehabilitation after serious illness.
Also, doctors ban "Japanese girl" from people withdiseases:
- gastritis or ulcer;
- severe heart disease;
- chronic kidney or liver disease.
But even if you do not feel any ailments or suffer from a serious illness, it is worth remembering that the Japanese diet has a "poor" menu. And, in order not to face the treatment of the "shoals" of such weight loss, from the first day of the diet, take a complex of vitamins and minerals.
Lose weight the Japanese way
Do not buy products for future use, that is, immediately for 14 days: the "right weight loss" menu is based on 100% fresh fruits and meats. It's best to micro-shop by preparing fresh meals every day.
The rules of such a diet:
- you cannot exchange breakfasts and dinners, or days on the diet;
- eat only allowed foods (diet will not help without persistence);
- don't replace cabbage and fish in your diet;
- can replace beef for chicken 1-2 times (but not convenient);
- Zucchini can replace zucchini, squash, beets (instead of frying, this product is also baked in foil with herbs and olive oil).
Sports, especially strength sports, should be postponed in the diet (the calorie intake from the daily ration is less than the norm and the body will not "do" great physical activity). The same applies to people whose work is associated with constant physical activity: due to the resulting loss of strength, they sometimes have to interrupt the diet. However, this does not always happen, because you will have to lose weight not with the "grass", but with the proteins.
Before starting a diet, you should consult a doctor.
Preparing for a Japanese diet
Prepare for this diet for at least7 days.
These days, drastically cut down on portions of fast food and starchy foods. The task is to say goodbye to such products at the end of the seventh day.
Food portions even without high calorie content should be gradually reduced by 20% (this is done so that the stomach gets used to saturating the minimum amount of food and does not torment hunger).
Finally, consider how many calories are on your table each day. Goal: make your own menu "lighter" by 500 kcal. This can be achieved by cutting out the portions described above or by cutting out fatty and sugary foods from the diet.
And, of course, drink at least 1. 5 liters a day. Drink the first glass only when you wake up; in this way, you will speed up your own metabolism.
Diet to the max: menu for 14 days
- Breakfast: A cup of humble black coffee. And that is! This breakfast, by the way, brings the Japanese diet closer to the French.
- Lunch: boiled (preferably) or fresh cabbage salad and 2 hard-boiled eggs, seasoned with olive oil + fresh tomato juice (lots of salt in the store). The latter can be replaced with a fresh, juicy tomato.
- Dinner: 200 g of stewed or boiled fish + "live" cabbage salad with olive oil (preferably live pressed).
- Breakfast: coffee. Today it can be complemented with a slice of rye bread (fresh, grilled or in the toaster).
- Lunch: same as yesterday.
- Dinner: 200 g of boiled beef (can be steamed) + 200 ml of low-fat kefir.
- Breakfast: only coffee.
- Lunch: A serving of aubergine or zucchini, fried in oil, but without flour (you can choose any serving size).
- Dinner: 200 g of boiled beef + coleslaw with 2 hard-boiled eggs, seasoned with oil.
- Breakfast- Today you can take a coffee break indulging in green tea (optional). Also, on this day you will have a more abundant breakfast: fresh carrot salad covered with lemon juice.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish boiled or in unsalted water (although it can also be fried) + 200 ml of tomato juice.
- Dinner: 200 g of fresh fruit (optional).
- Breakfast: same as yesterday.
- Lunch: 500 g of boiled fish (can be divided into 2 doses) + tomato juice.
- Dinner: 200 g of fruit.
- Breakfast: An "empty" cup of coffee.
- Lunch: 500 g of boiled chicken (it is better to cook fillets without skin, this is the lowest calorie part of the carcass) + salad (carrots, cabbage of any kind), sprinkled withvegetable oil.
- Dinner: 1 small fresh carrot + 2 hard-boiled eggs.
- Breakfast: a cup of green tea (according to the Eastern sages, it is better to drink this hot drink, in this way the body will receive more beneficial antioxidants).
- Lunch: 200 g of boiled beef + fresh fruit dessert.
- Dinner: fish with salad, as on day 1, beef with kefir, as on day 2, fruits or eggs and carrots, as on day 6. Choose one of the options to your liking.
- Breakfast: "empty" green tea (however, the diet allows a slice of lemon).
- Lunch: 200 g of veal + fruit dessert. You can make a salad and season with lemon juice, or just serve 200g of any fruit (large apple, pear, plum).
- Dinner: Any dinner mentioned above, but not recommended for 3 days.
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee.
- Lunch: 1 egg (boiled, hard, poached) + salad of 3 small carrots with vegetable oil (they can be grated and sprinkled with "olive" or simmered in oil) + 50g low-fat cheese (hard fitness or cottage cheese, granulated).
- Dinner: 200 g of fruit (in the form of a salad with lemon juice or just 1-3 fresh fruits).
- Breakfast: 1 large carrot, grated and sprinkled with lemon juice.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish (can be boiled or fried) + 200 ml of tomato juice.
- Dinner: The same dinner as yesterday.
- Breakfast: coffee + 1 toast or black bread (rye).
- Lunch: a portion of aubergines and (or) zucchini fried in vegetable oil. The serving size can be whatever you want.
- Dinner: a portion of boiled beef (weighing no more than 200 g) + a glass of yogurt, skimmed white yogurt or kefir.
- Breakfast: same as yesterday: coffee, bread.
- Lunch: a portion of fish (200 g, this product can be fried or baked, or boiled in water or steamed) + fresh cabbage, sprinkled with olive oil.
- Dinner: 2-3 ripe fruits in season.
- Breakfast: only black coffee.
- Lunch: a portion of stewed cabbage (with the addition of virgin oil) + 2 hard-boiled eggs + a glass of fresh tomato.
- Dinner: A serving of fried, baked or boiled fish (200 g).
- Breakfast: An "empty" cup of coffee.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish (prepared with the methods described above) + "live" cabbage salad with oil.
- Dinner: 200 g of veal + 200 ml of "empty" kefir, that is, low in fat.
By the way: the diet menu looks more or less the same. But don't forget: cabbage doesn't have to be white cabbage! On one day, cook colored, on the second - broccoli, on the third - kohlrabi (you can grate it into a raw salad, or stew or bake it).
Stop the diet
The correct completion of the diet affects the results of weight loss no less than the diet itself.
Bad news: If you think "well, we're all exhausted, " then in fact, your food abstinence just hit the equator. Behind the diet itself, in front, the exit, which lasts at least 26 days.
Don't criticize your favorite food.In the first weekit is worth following the "old" diet, just increase the portions (vegetables - by 100 g, meat - by 50 g). Add a little salt too - start with 5g per day.
From the second weekyou can eat like this:
- for breakfast - porridge with water (no more than 200 g) + omelette;
- enter 2-3 snacks (but small - you need to eat fractionally and often at the exit);
- lunch should contain protein;
- Replace your fruit dinner with something more solid: protein, veggies (eg, low-fat steamed cutlets + vegetable stew).
Reviews of beginners and experienced "lose weight"
To be honest, the before and after photos are impressive - the girls before and after the diet look different. But not all reviews have those photos attached. . .
The diet helped these people
Comments from satisfied "slimmers" note that:
- they really lost weight, and with impressive speed (even the weight that had been in a "neutral" for many years can disappear);
- among other things, this diet firms the belly very well;
- subsequently there was no weight gain;
- This is the "miracle" diet recommended to girlfriends and colleagues.
In order not to lose their positive spirit with a diet, people manage to make even such a limited diet more "tasty": they add cinnamon to coffee (the seasoning makes the drink a little sweeter), instead oftomato juice, a salad of these vegetables is prepared for cabbage (that's how it "goes" more fun), boiled beef with roots (onions, carrots, celery) and spices, making it aromatic and appetizing. . .
. . . And these people were not satisfied
If you do not take vitamins, during the diet (add here and "meager" monthly production) problems with hair, nails and even sleep can begin.
The diet is only suitable for people with an iron will. In fact, it will take you almost 2 months to lose weight and limit yourself. During this time, you can't even look at a bun, a chocolate bar, a pork chop. And sitting with friends in a cafe in an "empty" cafe! What if you are suddenly invited to the wedding!
Finally, if you are on your feet from morning to night, dizziness and weakness may appear in your diet.
P. D. "Twin sister": the diet of the "Japanese girl" is reminiscent of the French one. Same protein, tiny portions, three meals, and coffee for breakfast.