Of the variety of diets that exist today, drinking is one of the most used. With its help, you can not only lose weight, but also remove toxins and toxins from the body. The basis of such a diet is very simple: it is recommended to eat only liquids. There are several types in terms of duration, from one to 30 days. A 7-day drinking diet is considered the best option.
Important!Consult your doctor before going on a diet of any length. He will determine whether your health allows you to comply with the restrictions, will recommend a menu that is suitable for you and a complex of vitamins and minerals.
But before you decide to go on a 7 or 30 day diet, it will be helpful to try a one day diet. If you can easily spend a day drinking products, then you can dare to take a longer option. The drinking day, or the fast day, is very useful after stopping the diet: it will help to keep the body "clean", and the lost kilograms will not return.
This is the easiest and simplest dietary restriction, but it is recommended that you use it no more than once a week. To prepare for that day, you should spend a day or two before starting a healthy diet: stop consuming fat, smoked, sweets, alcohol and carbonated drinks. And various cereals, light soups, and fresh homemade juices are the foundation of the diet.
There are many types of fasting drinking days. It can be done in:
- clean water without gas;
- green tea;
- milk or fermented milk products;
- tomato or other juice prepared before drinking;
- a drink made with beets, apples and carrots.
But there are contraindications for some products. In order not to harm the body rather than benefit, you must have the support of a doctor.
Drinking a diet of this length is a fairly mild variant of food restriction, but it should also be prepared in advance. About a week before the start, you should not eat fatty foods, sweets, carbonated drinks, alcohol, coffee, cocoa, juice from packages. Soups, various cereals, low-fat dairy and fermented dairy products, fruits, freshly squeezed juices are recommended. Dos and Don'ts on a Drinking Diet
The list of prohibited foods and drinks for dieting includes:
- fatty dairy products
- carbonated drinks and alcohol,
- packaged juices,
- solid food,
- sugar and its substitutes,
- vegetable oil,
- rich broths.
The list of allowed products is quite large:
- clean water,
- any low-fat broth,
- low-fat dairy products and fermented dairy products,
- fresh juice (fruit, vegetable or mix) made at home
- teas with lemon, but salty
- compotes without sugar, gelatin: berry and fruit, oatmeal,
- cocoa, sometimes coffee (unsweetened),
- meager pureed soups.
Sample 7 Day Drinking Diet Menu
- 1st day: milk, fermented milk products. The fat content should be up to 1. 5%.
- 2nd day: low-fat vegetable, fish, chicken or beef broths.
- 3rd day: homemade juices with water (approximately 1: 1).
- 4th day: tea (preferably green) without sugar, it can be with lemon or milk.
- 5th day: broth.
- 6th day: salty compotes.
- 7th day: fresh homemade juices with water.
The menu can be changed according to your preferences. But it must be designed so that, in addition to losing weight, the products help cleanse the body. It is recommended to drink more than 1. 5 liters of still water a day.
The toughest diet
The classic drinking diet lasts 30 days. For so long on a hard regimen, only people who are very obsessed with losing weight can dare. This time is enough for all the internal organs, the cells to clean themselves and the excess weight remains. The diet should be more varied than the seven-day restriction menu - the body needs a variety of nutrients.
It is not necessary to separate the products by day. The following foods must be present in the daily diet:
- fermented dairy products
- homemade juices or compotes without sugar,
- pureed soups of your favorite vegetables
- teas, gelatin (preferably oatmeal).
Caution and positivity will lead to success
It is necessary to drink hot soups-mashed potatoes, hot drinks allowed so that the digestive system does not freeze. Between meals, remember to drink more than 1. 5 liters of still water.
In the first half of such a difficult test, you may experience headaches, listlessness, fatigue, and irritability. It is necessary to take vitamins and minerals, carefully monitor the reaction of your body. If you have any problems with the gastrointestinal tract, urgently end the experiment. You will have to switch from one drinking diet to another; now there are many of them. Or you can have weekly fast days. And then slowly but surely you will reach the desired result. But you should definitely consult with your doctor or nutritionist.
To create a positive emotional attitude and reduce the impact of stress (and it will surely arise) on the nervous system, it is a good idea to resort to tricks.
- Mixing seemingly inappropriate product flavors - With such experiments, you can achieve original and fresh combinations.
- Use bright greens - this can create the feeling of a sunny day or green lawn.
- Decorating your meals beautifully will add joy to the harsh dieting routine.
- Do not forget that by following the diet of drinking for 30 days, you will be satisfied with the results, despite the difficulties experienced.
Let's finish the exhausting diet competently
Correct withdrawal from the drinking diet is as necessary as strict adherence to the diet itself. During the release time, it is necessary to gradually return the body to the previously adopted diet and style of nutrition. This will help maintain the hard-won harmony and will not harm your health.
If the diet was followed for 7 days, the departure should take at least a week. In the case that the diet has been designed for 30 days, it will take longer, up to two weeks.
It is recommended to introduce common foods in the diet in the following sequence:
- unsweetened liquid cereals;
- omelet, cottage cheese and casseroles (without sugar), vegetable puree, steamed or boiled fish;
- cheese, vegetables (baked, steamed or boiled), non-solid fruits;
- dried fruits, nuts, lean meats and other solid foods.
With the correct departure from the diet, you will maintain a feeling of lightness for a long time and you will always be in good shape and in a good mood. To stay in this state, you must spend days drinking each week. One, Seven, or Thirty Day Drinking Diet - The results are sure to please you anyway. With a one-day diet, you can lose weight by about 2 kg, with a seven-day diet - up to 7 kg, and with a 30-day diet, all excess weight can disappear. But it will depend on how much there is. Regular drinking days will help you achieve what you want.